Please use the following links below to help support your children further at home:
Supporting Your Child within the wider Curriculum
Supporting Your Child within Reading and Writing
Supporting Your Child within Maths
Supporting Your Child within Science
Airhead Instructions for Parents
Supporting Your Child within Phonics
We would ask parents to please ensure their child:
- Attends the Academy every day. There are termly and weekly celebrations for children who achieve positive improvements with attendance.
- Arrives at the Academy between 8.45am and 8.55am, even if you have to drop siblings off at the Infant Academy.
- Wears the correct Academy uniform and that their name is on every item of uniform, coats, PE kits, and lunchbox. This helps reunite lost property quickly. Please also ensure that your child does not bring any unnecessary items to the Academy – everything they bring in is at your own risk.
- Completes independent learning at home on time.
- Reads as much as possible at home and brings their book bag to the Academy daily. Reading Crowns are rewarded for children reading four or more times at home.
- Eats a healthy lunch as this helps pupils learn better and feel better. We do not allow fizzy drinks and glass bottles at the Academy. Hot lunches need to be paid for a week in advance, using the Parent Pay app.