Supporting Your Child
We would ask parents to please ensure their child:
1. Attends the Academy every day. There are termly prizes for children who achieve 100% attendance and a significant prize in the end of year draw.
2. Arrives at the Academy between 8.45am and 8.55am, even if you have to drop siblings off at the Infant Academy.
3. Wears the correct Academy uniform and that their name is on every item of uniform, coats, PE kits, and lunchbox. This helps reunite lost property quickly. Please also ensure that your child does not bring any unnecessary items to the Academy – everything they bring in is at your own risk.
4. Completes homework on time.
5. Reads every night and brings their book bag to the Academy daily.
6. Eats a healthy lunch as this helps pupils learn better and feel better. We do not allow fizzy drinks and glass bottles at the Academy. Hot lunches need to be paid for a week in advance. Lunch menus and order forms are sent home weekly.