Supporting the Academy and Useful Information
1. If you are receiving any benefits, it is worth checking if your child may be entitled to free school meals – please contact the Academy office about this or see our information page on the website.
2. Please ensure that dogs are kept off the Academy premises and that our Academy is kept smoke free.
3. For pupils to cycle to the Academy, parents must be sure their child will be safe and pupils must wear a cycle helmet.
4. To keep pupils as safe as possible, the car park is for staff only and is locked during the Academy day.
5. Before we speak about sex education with your child, we will provide you with more information and you can then decide whether you wish your child to take part.
6. If your child needs to have medication at the Academy, please talk to the office staff and we will try to meet your request.
7. The Academy office is open from 8:30am until 4:30pm (3:30pm on Friday), for everything from general enquires to Academy uniform.
8. Child care available on site, run by Kids Club from 3.00 to 6.00pm and a Breakfast Club available from 7:30am.
9. When your child is in Year five you will be sent information about secondary schools. If your child has joined us late, or if you are struggling to decide what to do, please talk to your child’s class teacher.
10. SATs information – presentation from 15.4.16 Please click this link- SATs presentation – some copies of the new SAT style papers will be available in the office on Monday.
If you want to know anything we haven’t covered or you have any concerns, then please ask!