The Academy has strict guidelines on dress and all pupils are expected to wear the full Academy uniform. The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’, helps foster a pride in the Academy and stops pupils coming to the Academy in unsuitable clothes.
The Academy's uniform supplier is Price and Buckland. Please click on the link below to go to their website and set up an account for any items you wish to order – read details on how to order on this information sheet.
There may be a short delay in ordering uniform stock online. Please be assured that, once stock levels have been replenished, delivery will be very quick, either to your home address or to the Academy.
Read our Uniform Policy here.
The uniform for pupils in all Years:
- Plain white school shirt (not polo shirts)
- Academy tie
- Grey trousers or skirt or pinafore dress (jeans and cords are not allowed)
- Academy pullover or cardigan, in purple, with the Academy logo
- Grey socks with trousers, grey or white socks or grey tights with skirts
- One Academy book bag
- One Academy PE bag
- Black shorts with the Academy logo
- Purple sports polo shirt with black panels and Academy logo
- Suitable trainers in plain black or white
Please note- if you child has pierced ears, they will be asked to remove earrings for PE. This is due to changes in Health and Safety and we are no longer able to provide tape to cover earrings. Please ensure your child is able to do this unaided. This is the expectation for recently pierced ears also.
Pupils should also have:
- Sensible black shoes (not boots or trainers)
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from the Academy
For the summer, tailored grey shorts may be worn by the boys and girls may wear a gingham dress in Academy colours (purple and white checked).
We do expect all our pupils to wear the full Academy uniform.